COVID 19 Update
We are happy to announce that we will begin to see more families with increased safety processes and procedures. Our teams have begun to confidently schedule previously rescheduled appointments and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We have implemented new measures to ensure the safety of our patient and support teams during this pandemic:
We have new changes to your experience at the office:
- Upon arrival, we ask that you please wait in the parking lot. We will greet you at the office entry or call you to enter when the lobby is clear for your entry.
- We require that all parents arrive in a facemask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you and/or for your child.
- Upon entry, a team member will take your and your child/patient touch-free temperature, apply hand sanitizer, and perform screening health questions.
- All employees/patients must be screened for symptoms prior to entering the dental facility. Screening questions will be asked when confirming appointments and again when you arrive at the office for your scheduled appointment.
- Upon Check-in all patients will be required to fill out a screening form and a new health history update.
- No Walk-Ins allowed at this time. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, we kindly ask that you call the office before arriving.
As we have reduced the number of patients and family members, to ensure proper physical distancing and occupancy limitations, we ask that you please help us follow the above protocol as we navigate this time. Please watch this video to see how this process will look like when you arrive.
We have some changes in the office to ensure Safety:
- We have plexiglass shields in the reception area.
- All staff will be in proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Hand washing and sanitizer stations will be available in the reception area and other places in the office for use as needed.
- Social Distancing 6ft floor markers are present, for sitting as well as walking throughout the office.
If you have not heard from us, please know we are working diligently to reschedule and confirm your past or future appointments. Please feel free to email your home office to address any concerns at this time.